Terms & Conditions – Marketing Solutions for Tradesmen UK

  1. Marketing Packages:
    a. All marketing packages (Starter, Professional, and Business) offered by Magda Gradova Marketing are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
    b. The details and scope of each package will be discussed and agreed upon during the initial consultation with the client.
    c. Customisations or additional services beyond the specified package inclusions may be available upon request, and the associated costs will be provided in a personalised quote.
    d. All package prices are exclusive of any applicable taxes.
  2. Payment Terms:
    a. For the Starter Package, an 80% deposit is required upon agreement to proceed with the project. The remaining 20% will be due upon completion.
    b. For the Professional and Business Packages, a 70% deposit is required upon agreement. The final 30% will be due upon completion.
    c. A monthly retainer payment of a minimum of £49 for 12 months is required for the Professional and Business Packages. This retainer covers website maintenance, security, hosting, and backups. Clients have the option to choose the £99 retainer, which they can upgrade to at any time during the 12-month period.
  3. Additional Services:
    a. Any additional services requested beyond the specified package inclusions will be subject to a separate agreement and payment.
    b. Hourly rates or project-based fees will be provided for any extra work required beyond the agreed package.
  4. Website Content:
    a. For the Professional Package, the client is responsible for providing all necessary content, including text, images, and any specific branding materials required for the website and marketing materials.
    b. Magda Gradova Marketing can provide content creation services at an additional cost upon request.
  5. Client Approvals and Revisions:
    a. The client will have the opportunity to review and approve all design elements, marketing materials, and website layouts before final implementation.
    b. Reasonable revisions (usually up to 5) will be accommodated during the design and development process. Additional revisions beyond the agreed limit may be subject to extra charges.
  6. Hosting and Domain:
    a. For clients choosing the Professional and Business Packages, website hosting and domain registration will be arranged and included in pricing.
    b. If the client continues with the retainer package after the initial 12 months the annual renewal of hosting and domain services will be arranged and included in pricing.
  7. Printing Options:
    a. Printing services for marketing materials (e.g., leaflets) are available upon request at an extra cost. The client can choose to have the designs printed through Magda Gradova Marketing, or the digital files can be provided for independent printing.
  8. Cancellation and Refunds:
    a. Refunds for the deposit or payments made will not be provided once the project has commenced.
  9. Intellectual Property:
    a. Upon full payment, all intellectual property rights for the completed designs, marketing materials, and website will be transferred to the client.
  10. Confidentiality:
    a. Magda Gradova Marketing will treat all information shared by the client during the project as confidential and will not disclose it to any third parties without prior consent.
  11. Limitation of Liability:
    a. Magda Gradova Marketing will make every effort to deliver high-quality services and meet project timelines. However, Magda Gradova Marketing will not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses incurred as a result of delays or unforeseen circumstances.

By proceeding with the marketing services offered by Magda Gradova Marketing, the client agrees to these terms and conditions. Magda Gradova Marketing reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be communicated to the client in writing.

2023 All rights reserved @Magda Gradova Marketing